1st Street Hideout is centrally located near downtown Cordova Alaska offering visitors easy access to many exciting "Only in Cordova" adventures.
The hideout is a one bedroom with queen bed and one full bath completely furnished apartment for your comfort including a fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
Please refer to the overview page for full amenity details and follow us at https://www.facebook.com/1stHideout/
Book your stay for the 2019 season today!
- Cordova Iceworm Festival, January 26 to Feb 2
- State Moose Conference March 21-24
- Copper River Delta Shorebird Festival, May 2 to 5th
- Old Town Cordova 4th of July Celebration, Main Street
- Copper River Wild Salmon Festival, July 12th and 13th
- Cordova 4H Music Camp, July 15th to 19th
- Cordova Fungus Festival, August 29-Sept 2
- NVE Sobriety Celebration, mid November
- Christmas Tree Lighting Friday December 6th